The panel will be an opportunity for youth from across Québec to participate in a rich discussion on mental health with five Mental Health Professionals with a variety of professional backgrounds and expertise. Both the youth and the panel will have the opportunity to ask each other questions and share their opinions and perspectives. If you have questions you would like ask anonymously, please submit them to [email protected].
- Yamin Weiss, Addictions Counsellor at Dunham House
- Alexie Kim, Project Manager, mental health promotion and prevention at CMHA-Montréal Branch
- Oliver Fitzpatrick, Young Carers Project Coordinator at AMI-Québec
- Patrick Varin, Facility Director at Portage Youth Program, Lac Echo
- Nadia Hammouda, Mental Health Workshop Facilitator/Creator, Educator & Speaker; Founder/Lead Writer – The Writer’s Block, self-employed
*By registering for this event, you grant Y4Y Québec permission to use, publish, and distribute any footage or photos captured of you during the activity.